SO cute. Man, this makes me want to go to the beach....
I love the "sand in your toes" picture. What a way to spend the day - and what I would give to go to the beach. Congratulations on 9 years. Are we really that old to not be newlyweds anymore? Miss you guys!!
What an awesome way to spend an anniversary. I love the picture with all of your feet.
I LOVE these pics!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SO cute. Man, this makes me want to go to the beach....
I love the "sand in your toes" picture. What a way to spend the day - and what I would give to go to the beach. Congratulations on 9 years. Are we really that old to not be newlyweds anymore? Miss you guys!!
What an awesome way to spend an anniversary. I love the picture with all of your feet.
I LOVE these pics!
Post a Comment