Yesterday, Jeff and I celebrated nine years of wedding bliss. Nine years ago, we started our eternal family in the Boise Idaho Temple. We were young, and excited for our new life together. Since that time, we have moved from Utah, to Colorado, to North Carolina. I have watched Jeff's face as we welcomed three beautiful children into our eternal circle. I have seen that joy, and anticipation of seeing their greatness in his eyes, and watched our children grow in love and understanding of life. I am gratful for the journey that we began nine years ago, and for the experiences we've had along the way. I'm glad that I married my best friend, and that we've become even more so through the years, and that we've grown together through all of our joys and sorrows. Thanks for choosing me, forever. I love you my Jeffery.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Nine Years and counting . . .
Yesterday, Jeff and I celebrated nine years of wedding bliss. Nine years ago, we started our eternal family in the Boise Idaho Temple. We were young, and excited for our new life together. Since that time, we have moved from Utah, to Colorado, to North Carolina. I have watched Jeff's face as we welcomed three beautiful children into our eternal circle. I have seen that joy, and anticipation of seeing their greatness in his eyes, and watched our children grow in love and understanding of life. I am gratful for the journey that we began nine years ago, and for the experiences we've had along the way. I'm glad that I married my best friend, and that we've become even more so through the years, and that we've grown together through all of our joys and sorrows. Thanks for choosing me, forever. I love you my Jeffery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I love you guys so much. I'm so grateful for both of you and for your wonderful example of marraige and parenthood. Scott and I really look up to you guys.
That's right! Happy Anniversary, you guys! We sure love you and look up to you and your sweet family. Sure wish we could see you more often!!
Cute! What a nice dedication to your marriage. I hope we can make it that long... wait, oh yes we've been married 10. Well I hope our next 9 are as good as your first 9 (minus the kids) LOL!
PS Happy Anniversary!
Hey thanks Kathleen. I sure love you too.
Post a Comment