Sunday, August 10, 2008

Benjamin gets a hair cut

Benjamin hasn't had a hair cut for a while. He has become quite a fan of longer hair. I had, at one point, told him the story of Sampson. I think he may have gotten that stuck in his psyche. Finally, this weekend, it was time to cut his hair. We had just gotten back from swimming when Benjamin and I got our hair cuts. Here is a before picture of Benjamin's hair, hopefully you can tell from it how large it was, but if not look at some of the previous posts:
And here is Benjamin from the front after the haircut. As you can see he was pretty broken up by losing his hair. We informed him that it will grow back, and that he should have a nice heavy coif by winter to keep his head warm.
And here is the side view. Kathleen thought he looked a lot like Daniel with his hair when he was little. Apparently Daniel was also very "aware" of his hair. I have heard stories of blow drying it....although I have no picture proof.

1 comment:

Jenny Bay said...

I must say I recollect a blow drying hair Daniel. Maybe we could get Bethany to put a hidden camera in the mirror so that we can have proof.

Jonathan