Saturday, August 30, 2008
Really, just me?
While big brother and sister are away at school, it's just Grace and I at home, and it's been an interesting transition. We went to a toddler story time at the Library, and Grace actually sat and listened, and acted a little shy now and then. On Wednesday, Jeff and I went to the temple in the Morning, and Cami Heaton watched goose for us. (Thanks Cami :) By the time we got back, Grace was exhausted from playing with Eddie and Eli all morning, and slept the rest of the afternoon. Good for her, strangely quiet for me. I'm having fun getting to know our Goose again, and seeing all of her personality unfirl. That's our girl! I think she's enjoying the one-on-one time herself, but misses big brother and sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is so cute! I bet she's loving having you all to herself!
Post a Comment