Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Silly time

My face really smarts right now, but it was totally worth it. I had been bouncing Goose on my legs and playing to the music in the back ground. I started to get a little tired, so she laid down on me, and then, out of no where, she started pinching my cheeks as hard as she possibly could. This comes from a little girl who has been known to pinch herself just so she could very calmly respond "ow." She continued to pinch my cheeks really hard until I squealed and said ouchy, and then she laugh hysterically. We played the same thing over and over and over, until my poor cheeks couldn't take it anymore and I had to get up. It was one of those moments I wanted to take a mental picture with and not forget. I think maybe she was telling me she was tired, but it was hillarious. Just had to share.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

What a stinker...don't you wish you could freeze time!!!! Except, not in mid pinch.