Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who is visiting this blog anyway?


At the beginning of April I saw this application on my brother Scotts blog. I thought it was great, so I decided to put it on here as well. I don't know how many people have seen it since I put it at the very bottom of everything (not quite everything, the music player and the counter are a little farther down). Anyway, over the last month it has been fun to see who has been visiting the blog. I guess we really don't know who is visiting it (outside of all y'all who leave posts), but it is fun to see where the hits are coming from. For instance, we know that Jared Boster hasn't looked at it for a month (ergo the lack of a dot in New Zealand). I also know that while my Brazilians are not looing at it per se, at least someone who apparently lives in an Andes border village between Chile and Argentina has visited our site (I bet it is Maradonna). Finally, we want to thank all of our friends/family (framily? famends?) from NC, Denver, and Utah who are keeping tabs on us. It is good to know that people out there are wanting to know how we are doing. Keep visiting, we will keep adding. Tchau.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cool - I never knew your music player was way down at the bottom...it was nice to surf around.
My bro-in-law showed me how to use Google Analytics to check where hits are coming from, and that is cool to go to my website and see that someone across the world happened across my site.
Hope you guys are doing well!

Melinda Jones said...

How did you get this on your blog? I want to put it on ours too. Love you guys.
-Mel