Here is a collage of pictures from our trip to the coast. Lily holding onto the Weekes dog Tellula, Benjamin looking for crabs, the balloon that was set free at the pier, Lily digging for crabs, Jeff/Dad throwing rocks to find the crabs, the fun boat out on the river, Eli on the sand with Jeff far in the distance, our family high in a tree, and Kathleen prepping at the camp
4 comments:
You got some great photos. I need copies of some of these
Kathleen,
You look like a hot mama in the tree picture :)
Looks like we really need to come for a visit.
What great pictures! You are the cutest family. It's so weird to see you two (J and K) with kids - I still remember you as Campus Plaza people. I forget time continues for other people too...
It's freezing cold here in Utah. It's just starting to look like Spring. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment