Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back to Duke Garden


We went to Duke Garden this weekend to get some plants at the garden sale (really, there was a garden sale, we didn't just steal them from the garden). We ended up getting some sweet potatoes and oregano there, and then took a quick walk through the garden. Just wanted to share some of the pictures with you (Grace and I are behind the camera, technically, I was behind the camera and Grace was behind me since she was in the backpack~just an aside, I remember how Scott used to always call a backpack a packpack, just wanted to share that):
Kathleen, Lily, and Benjamin sitting at the Koi pond.
The nasty huge tadpole the kids found in the pond.
Kathleen and the kids in front of the beautiful pictures.
A close up of Kathleen, Benjamin and Lily in the beautiful Duke Gardens.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute pics! Those gardens look amazing. You can add that to the list of places you're going to take Scott and I when we finally make it out there. ;)