Monday, April 14, 2008

Movie Night

The kids with their popcorn bowls
Tessem family movie night on the "Big Screen"
Gracie being one of the Big Kids with her own popcorn (she was pretty good at taking everyone elses as well.
We rented a movie a few nights back and let the kids pull out the blankets to watch it in our very own private theatre. We even broke out the "big screen" (insert incredibly miniscule here in place of big). It was fun, the movie was cute (The Water Horse), and watching Grace sneakily steal everones popcorn was fantastic.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Wish I was there, it looks soooo fun!

Amy said...

Okay, serioulsy... get a new TV already! I think they are sale at Sears this weekend! That is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen. I LOL... Of course the toilet picture is funny too, but to that I just shook my head in disbelief. And I thought Iris pulling all the TP off the roll and wrapping it around herself was bad.

Jenny Bay said...

Hey, we rented that movie the other day - it was pretty good! Love you guys!