Sunday, April 06, 2008

Just a few more . . .




I just thought I'd add a few more of the gardens. Doesn't Benjamin look angelic? Lily took a great picture :)

I think I really like spring. I know that sounds really obvious, but it's just so pretty outside, the smells, the blossoms, everything is getting green again. . . It's just hard not to notice or try to reach out and touch a little piece of spring.

4 comments:

Jeffery Tessem said...

Very handsome buddy!!

Amy said...

You are doing a very good job posting on the blog! I am enjoying the pictures, odes to spring and toothless stories. You must be aching without your hubby there, but you'd never know it by your posts! See you at yoga!

Audrey said...

You all look so beautiful. Duke gardens are gorgeous right now...wow.

Melinda Jones said...

That picture of Benjamin is a real treasure, his wife is going to love that of him someday, I am sure.