Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baptism of Martin Paredes



I had the great privilege of participating in the baptism of Martin Paredes. Martin is a very special boy, I am one of his home teachers. It was a lot of fun to see his Mom, Dad, sisters, and brother all at church today and to see him get baptized. It reminded me of my mission, this was the first time since then that I had the opportunity to participate in this ordinance. It also let me stop and think about Benjamin's baptism that will happen in 7 months. How is it that our little boy is ready to be baptized? It really puts the whole plan into perspective as we think of the promises that we are allowed to make with our Heavenly Father, and then think of the great blessings that He desires to pour out on each of us. Anyway, it was a special experiences for me, and I was glad for the opportunity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your not a missionary and you are having better success then me....ahahh j-k Thats awesome that you got to do that! So Proud!

Melinda Jones said...

That is so neat, Jeff. What a great experience. I can't believe that Benjamin will be baptized in 7 months either, crazy. Love you guys.

Scott said...

Thats so cool, good job!

Audrey said...

Crazy that Ben and Eli are going to be next in line. How did they grow up so fast.