Sunday, April 20, 2008

Random pictures from the trip

A close up of the Big Macaw kite in flight
Kathleen and the kids got our big Macaw kite up in the sky. It was tons of fun to see my family playing together. Benjamin and Lily really like the kite.

After a rainy last night, Kathleen took the lead to remove the tent. It was an interesting set up, we were awoken at 3 am by an amazing lightening and thunderstorm, but there was no way to leave until 8 am.

As we drove home from the coast, the Turleys showed us their amazing egg man. Apparently his hair had grown quite a bit since the beginning of the trip. This picture was taken on the I-40, and required a high degree of synchronized driving.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sweet kite!

Audrey said...

I love the random driving picture of Richard with Ben's egg. I can imagine the chatter over the walkies.