Sunday, April 06, 2008

Duke Gardens in the Spring, smell the blossoms. . . Aaaahh


Sunday morning, we decided to go to the gardens to see the tulips and wisteria in bloom, and have a little walk before conference. We were greatly rewarded with the amazing beauty. I think I could walk through the
gardens everyday, and the children had fun too. Benjamin was the photographer of Grace on my back, I thought he did a great job.

Entering the gardens, feels like entering another
world, very tranquil and calm, even after a pretty steady downpour the night before.
Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Jeffery Tessem said...

y'all look so beautiful! Thanks for posting it! You look great Lily and Grace. Kathleen you look wonderful

Jessica said...

It's so beautiful! What a great looking bunch. And I'm way impressed at Benjamin's picture! I was wondering who took that.

Melinda Jones said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! I am so jealous that we don't live there! Thanks for sharing such great pics!