Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I just wanted to say Happy Father's day to the Dad's in my world. First, to my Dad, who always knows how to fix things, and get it to work right, or make it do. Thanks for teaching me resourcefullness, stick-to-it-iveness, and determination, Dad, and for the many laughs along the way. Love you!
Bestefar, Jeff's Dad, who's been a part of my life for almost nine years now. Thanks for being a great Pappa and grand dad, and for loving our children so.
And Finally, Jeffery. I love the moment that each of our children were first held in your arms. I love watching you with the kids and how good you are with them. You are my best friend. I hope you have a wondeful Father's day and feel how appreciated you are in our home everyday!
All my Love,
K

1 comment:

Scott said...

HAPPY FATHERSDAY!!