Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friday Night Lights. . .




On Friday Night, Jeff and I went to watch a free concert on the grass in the American Tobacco Historic District in Downtown Durham. We had never been to that part of town, and I have to admit that it was pretty sweet. The weather was just right, and we just relaxed on a blanket and listened to a one man guitar and voice act. It was nice to have a couple hours to just be us, and have a picnic dinner provided by my Jeffery, overhead lights that set a great ambiance, and groovy tunes. I loved the buildings, too. Someday, I think it would be fun to renovate an old warehouse with authentic hardwood floors, staircases, and a rooftop living space and garden. So, if you're around, there are more concerts coming up go check it out ( http://americantobaccocampus.com/music_on_the_lawn.html ).


No comments: