Thursday, June 26, 2008

Caution more cheesy science ads....

A few months ago I shared an interesting ad for a new thermocycler. Well, apparently another company has decided that scientists need some youtube finesse to help them make the proper buying decisions. This is for a machine that replaces pipeters. O.K., I will give them that after a day of setting up lots of PCR plates your wrist is tired, but come on! Also, the vast majority of purchasers of pipeters must be women, because there is no way that I am buying something from a company that throws the scientifitic back-street-boyish songmen at me. So, here is the latest installment in stupid science adds....It's Called epMotion

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL. That was hilarious. So that's what scientist chics dig, huh?

I also saw your running chart on the bottom of the blog. How long has that been there?

Scott said...

How did I miss that?