
Lily was trying to take the kernals off of an ear of corn using authentic farm equipment at the homestead near Stone Mountain. I don't think that's what the equipment was for, but she was pretty cute trying to figure it out.

Benjamin and his walking stick. If you look closely, you'll notice a nice bandage on his chin. The last run down the rock/water slide, he split his chin open pretty bad. Richard helped clean it and bandage it up, and Benjamin was very brave. He kept his eyes closed the whole time, and only said that the area didn't like to be touched while it was being cleaned out as thoroughly as possible given the wilderness conditions.

Gracie ready to give kisses I think. It's rare that we catch the moment we wanted with the camera, but I think this is one that we got as a surprise, adn I love it! Mwwaaaa!
1 comment:
Oh my, so so so cute! I love all of these pictures, but I think Gracie takes the cake...and apparently the tent as the previous entry showed.
Post a Comment