Cami: Uhh, little ole me? ;)
As many of you know, I spent this past week at Girls Camp in Roxborro on Mayo Lake. I have to tell you, I thought it was a blast and had a ton of laughs and fun. Hopefully, the girls had as much fun as we as the leaders did :) Earlier in the Afternoon, Cami and I had been playing with water, throwing it at each other. Sisters Davisson and Rider came up to see the girls for a little bit, and we debated as to weather we should get them wet or not. We had decided that they might not take it well, and they quickly left before we could change our minds. But there, sitting calm and dry was Janae. I swear it was Cami's idea to begin with :) and we got her pretty good. Janae heard the part where it was Cami's idea and spent the rest of the day with "that lettuce bucket" strategically placed full behind Cami, who I might add had no idea until Katie finally convinced Janae to follow through and get Cami wet, "it was only fair." Long story short, it was hillarious, you might of had to be there, but I just thought I'd put this out there, So Funny!
As many of you know, I spent this past week at Girls Camp in Roxborro on Mayo Lake. I have to tell you, I thought it was a blast and had a ton of laughs and fun. Hopefully, the girls had as much fun as we as the leaders did :) Earlier in the Afternoon, Cami and I had been playing with water, throwing it at each other. Sisters Davisson and Rider came up to see the girls for a little bit, and we debated as to weather we should get them wet or not. We had decided that they might not take it well, and they quickly left before we could change our minds. But there, sitting calm and dry was Janae. I swear it was Cami's idea to begin with :) and we got her pretty good. Janae heard the part where it was Cami's idea and spent the rest of the day with "that lettuce bucket" strategically placed full behind Cami, who I might add had no idea until Katie finally convinced Janae to follow through and get Cami wet, "it was only fair." Long story short, it was hillarious, you might of had to be there, but I just thought I'd put this out there, So Funny!
2 comments:
Love it, Love it! It WAS NOT ALL MY IDEA!
Kathleen, Well, once again I just got a great calling in the young women and had to leave before I got to go to girls camp. I'm jealous! I hope it went well! Shoot and we would have probably been there together this year! Maybe next year....oh wait....I'll probably be gone then too!
Post a Comment