Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heart of Fullnes

I'm sitting here, with an extra two hours on my birthday that began just before 4:00 am, much like the day I was born incidentally. Jeff went to see if he could register, and I was checking things and thinking about this day. I realized I have enjoyed this birthday very much! While, yes, I could have done without the many silly delays, and diversions because of delays, and going through security again because of an airport that has reached the least favorite spot on my list, (LasVegas!), I had the opportunity to have early morning sleepy well wishes from my kids, happy wishes from many, a new stamp in my passport, finish a most excellent book, watcha mo vie with my man, and see a blanket of stars so thick I could pull it up under my chin and sleep for a while. So, I'm going to leave you now, dear blog world, by saying thanks, thanks for a day that made me feel loved, and gave me a chance to spend some quality time with a very handsome best friend I know.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

While I would never wish for anyone's any day to start at 4:00AM, much less their birthday, I'm glad the rest of it was great! Stay warm!