Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Goose is Two!
New Years day was full of excitement at our house, Grace turned 2! She opened her presents and had fun with that, and we spent the day together just enjoying our little birthday girl and trying to think of things that would be fun for her. This included allowing her to pick out her own baby-doll during the day, and taking her to Elmo's Diner. No, it doesn't actually have anything to do with the Sesame Street character, but the choice popped into my head because of her love of Elmo. I have to say, I was impressed. The food was very delectable, and the atmosphere very family friendly. The kids all had pancakes: Grace had banana, Lily blueberry, and Benjamin chocolate chip. I'm kind of a pancake snob, I admit it, but I was impressed by their recipe. I might have to hunt that one down. They covered their whole plate, and were very, very good! Jeff and I had sandwhiches that were great as well, and we hope that Grace knows how much we love having her in our world. She's just so darn cute!
Love ya Goose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment