Sunday, July 27, 2008
Sorry no pictures. . .
So, as I'm sitting here, thinking through the rest of our day on Saturday, I realized that we didn't take anymore pictures :( So, you'll just have to imagine what happened, as I paint a picture with words. . . Okay, maybe not quite paint, but it was a full day, and I feel like telling you about it so if you don't want to hear about it, just skip to the pictures and ignore my rambling :) After the pioneer day, we speedily rushed back to the church where Molly Kate was baptized by her dad. She is one of the girls Benjamin's age in our ward. It's kind of crazy how many children are turning 8 and getting baptized this year, a great thing. After visiting with friends over yummy food, and having some laughs, we rested a few minutes at home, before heading out on a little hike up to a familiar swimming hole to swim and splash, and catch water creatures with good friends. Then, we had "tasty" dinner foods and desserts, and garden compilations that were just grand. It was fun to share food and stories and silliness. That's all. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you guys ever stop going? It looks like you are really enjoying it out there - we miss you here. Keep having fun! Hey - I still read it without pictures!
Post a Comment