Yesterday we had a super busy day. I had a meeting before church, Kathleen spoke in church, then an hour and a half after church we all went back to the church for a fireside that Kathleen and I both needed to be at for our respective callings. So, after quickly putting together dinner, I was exhausted and looked at the dishes and thought...enough is enough, there is a reason that we had children besides the answer of "we love them" or "we want to have a family". No, the truth of the matter is that their little hands fit perfectly into glasses and other dishes. This makes cleaning and scrubbing pots more ergonomically correct for them as opposed to me. So, here they are, cleaning up after dinner. I guess our parents had it right after all.
4 comments:
There little hands! Hilarious!Do you think Mom and Dad had the same idea?
Yup, my parents said that they didn't need to buy a dishwasher b/c they already had 5. And to this day... I still loathe washing dishes. And no, "loathe" is not to strong a word for my feelings towards washing dishes. I truly loathe dishes.
Funny. I guess I should start putting Jackson to work.
I can't wait for this day with our kids! Oh and we'll be heading back around the 20th of August. We need to catch up then!
Post a Comment