Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stick pull anyone?

Ahh, the good old games. There was stick pull at the pioneer day celebration, and it brought back memories of Denver and Brother Celani vs. Jeff, pretty intense, but all in fun. Back to Saturday, it began with the children getting into it. Benjamin pulled Lily up and over, and she didn't really like that much, and then Benjamin went against his dad, and I think Jeff pulled him up. But, when Benjamin went against Mabel, she pulled him up and over. Look closely at the bottom, center picture and you'll see Mabel pulling her mother up and over. Martha says she let her win, but I don't know, we'll have to go back and look at the tapes ;) Lily pulled Johnny Christian up and over, and then Jeff took on Jason Christian, one or two of the elders, Merrill Birdno, and Brother Thacker. I loved their faces as they tried to pretend that they weren't all totally into it as they're pulling with all their might. Jeff has the blisters today, but I haven't heard too much complaining about them, so it was well worth it! So nice to run into friends at the activity. Thanks for playing ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: