Monday, March 24, 2008

Some more pics of D.C. with the kids

Kathleen holding the Washington Memorial
The kids and I at the whitehouse
Benjamin, Kathleen, and I
Benjamin and Lily looking at the reflecting pool
Looking at the Lincoln Memorial from the World War II memorial
Benjamin and Lily at the Washington Memorial....
.... and at the Lincoln Memorial
Me and the kids
Lily at the Vietnam Memorial
All of us at the white house

Here are a few of the pictures of us as we did site seeing at Washington D.C. More will come.....


3 comments:

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

AMAZING, you guys seriously do the funnest things! What child wouldn't love growing up with parents who are always looking for a new adventure? I am so impressed with all of the experiences you have had together! What great parents, and lucky children! Can't wait to see you in May! Love you! -Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Jealousy! Ohhhh you are amazing! I love that family!

Scott said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time.