Saturday, March 08, 2008

Reading Books

Daddy reading with the girls
Gracie reading to herself....
...and then getting to that really good part! (Owww)
Mamma reading to her Goose
Our kids love to read. Or be read to. Last night Grace kept grabbing this book about head lice and wanted us to read it to her. Thankfully, her favorite book is not that one. She really likes "Bears on Wheels". We frequently will read that to her a gizzillian times in a day. You might say, wow that is some exageration, but I am telling you I countd once. A gizzillian.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I'm impressed, first that the kids are so literate and second that their mom and dad can count that high!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you four are doing great. My favorite time of night is reading books with our little boy.

Jessica said...

Head lice, huh? Looks like you may have a little dermatologist on your hands.