Saturday, March 08, 2008

Mom and Son working in the Garden





I came home from running this morning to find Kathleen and Benjamin working in the garden. The yard didn't have a garden before we got here, and we cleared a small portion last year. We decided to expand it, and have been "busting sod" for a week now. There are tons of roots, so it is hard work. These pictures only show Benjamin and Kathleen working in the garden. For all of those who think that I don't know how to use a shovel, I need to point out that I too did help clearing the ground. I did my fair share, I just don't have visual documentation of the event. Just use your imagination.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

You guys look good, I especially like seeing Benjamin's impressive use of the shovel. What a man!

Scott said...

All I can grow is weeds.....the legal stuff.