Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Early morning seminary anyone?
This last week I taught seminary. Early morning seminary. So while everyone was sleeping, I was getting dressed. I just wanted to show you the outside as I went to seminary, and the class. I decided to not picture the students so that their identity can remain anonymous. Anyway, it was fun. I had a good time with it.
Me getting ready for teaching (5am wake up, yuck)
This is a picture of outside at quarter to 6 as I went to seminary. Do you see anything? Exactly.
This is the parking lot at 6 am, again, not much here
This is where my class sat. Just imagine kids sitting here. Amazingly, they were not sleeping kids, like I wanted to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's cool Jeff! Were you subbing or do you/will you be teaching regularly?
Wow... that is dark, but I'm sure the kids are glad to have a cool teacher.
I'm super impressed you did that! By the way you are one sharp looking seminary teacher! -Tiffany
Post a Comment