Monday, September 15, 2008

Cheese!

Many of you know that Jeff's family is very strongly Norwegian. But did you know that the Norwegians invented the cheese cutter? True story. They also make very scrumptious cheeses, which we love. Here is just one of those amazing cheeses. We were in Kroger the other day and saw small wedges of this cheese, and then we saw the mother wheel! I happened to have the camera so Jeff happened to have a photo opportunity. But, we didn't take it home with us. I'm guessing it would have been close to $70 to do so, and that just wasn't in the budget this month. :) But, we did have fond thoughts of the yummy cheese that is similar to Swiss cheese, but yummier, much yummier ;)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy cow. I am salivating just looking at that picture!!! That's awesome!

Scott said...

I WANT A CHEESE WHEEL!