Thursday, May 01, 2008

Zoo pics

Sweet Sisters, on a Katydid, what can I say, they're beautiful!
Those are Rhinos in the far center, and maybe an elephant on the far right, a deer or two. I thought the amount of habitat for the animals was quite impressive, anyway . . .
Lily and her favorite animal of the day, the Elephant, very up close and impressive!
So, after a long drive to the zoo, and a fun-filled day hiking up and down, exploring new terrain, and seeing wild animals, Lily was very excited to get on the bus. I think she felt all grown up like her big brother, riding the bus home from school. Needless to say, I think this was her favorite moment of the day :)

2 comments:

Melinda Jones said...

Gracie looks absolutely celestial! You must use some pretty powerful Clorox bleach!

Jessica said...

That picture on the catydid is beautiful. Miss you guys! We're so excited to see you!