Today the girls and I decided to go on our own adventure and tour the Zoo in Asheboro. I must say that I was quite impressed! The grounds were beautiful and the animals appeared to be happy in their surroundings. And now I'll stop with all that, and continue with the story. . . Lily was very excited to see the Alligators and Sea lions and did great climbing a "Spider web." She was also a great trooper, hiking the entire stretch without complaining once! Grace did great, too and even got out to hike up the hills a bit herself. I think her favorite was when we went cross country and she was bounced around, she really got into it with her arms and legs.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Girls Day out. . .
Today the girls and I decided to go on our own adventure and tour the Zoo in Asheboro. I must say that I was quite impressed! The grounds were beautiful and the animals appeared to be happy in their surroundings. And now I'll stop with all that, and continue with the story. . . Lily was very excited to see the Alligators and Sea lions and did great climbing a "Spider web." She was also a great trooper, hiking the entire stretch without complaining once! Grace did great, too and even got out to hike up the hills a bit herself. I think her favorite was when we went cross country and she was bounced around, she really got into it with her arms and legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a day! It looks like you guys had so much fun, and the grounds are beautiful. How far is the zoo from your house? Whatever it is, it looks like it is worth the drive.
Post a Comment