Friday, May 02, 2008

My Hero!



After a long hard days work in the lab, Jeff found the time to rescue a damsel in distress with his manly tools, and took care of that rodent right proper. He never saw what was comin', the rodent that is, when my hero knocked him off the fence with a few wacks to the dirty ground. Then, my hero, put that dirty animal straight where it can't hurt no one, any more (the garbage can in many layers of plastic bags).

So, I tried sounding all in distress, (much better if read with an accent by the way, it doesn't really matter what kind, just pick one) but I don't know how convincing I was. Anyway, Jeff did a great job of taking care of a messy situation, and even got all geared up for the occasion.

BEWARE A DETERMINED SCIENTIST!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad that he saved you. Nate had to save me from a RAT in our garage (this was our old house). He armed himself with a push broom and a hoe. That rat never knew what hit him! I'm sure he wished he had some lab gear to help shield him. Scientist do make the best... um... pest controllers! They are so inventive.

Audrey said...

Oh, that's great...ha ha ha. Such a perfect photo. He looks like he is part of a chemical cleanup crew.

Scott said...

Nice job Jeff, you are such a man!

Jenny Bay said...

HAHA, that is hilarious. Jonathan says "where did he get that outfit?!?" and "I want one!" Love you guys!