Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Science Museum

Today was Benjamins early out day at the school (it is a Durham Public Schools wide event, the kids get out 2 hours early). I love the name of these things--KidsROut. I am surprised that the education system let that slide, instead of Kids are out early. Anyway, I digress. Because he got out early, and I had a relatively light lab load today, we all got together and went to the museum. We had fun having our pictures taken and sent to our emails Just as an aside, this is not the first time Kathleen and the kids have done this feature at the museum. However, the last time that she took the kids, she sent the email to me and I was in for quite a surprize. She told me it was a picture of her and the kids, but instead it was a couple of African American kids. I laughed alot. Anway, here are our pictures:
Benjamin being cute (his smile was pretty good, even though it got hidden by the instruction of investigate health, just pretend he is yelling it to all y'all).
Kathleen looking pretty hot. Can I just say that I have the most beautiful wife in the world? You can debate me on that, but you have already lost.
Lily and I getting our picture taken. Lily didn't really want me here, but I couldn't help myself.
Benjamin, Lily, Grace and I all being funny.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the pics, it looks like you guys are having loads of fun. Jeff, I totally agree with you on the spelling, what a grammatical travesty. Btw, South Street in Philly practically is "Sodom Kingdom," its sad, but I think you read it just right!

Amy said...

I must agree that your wife is much prettier than my wife! You guys live in the same town, know the same people we know, but seem to have so much more fun than us. What's up with that?