Monday, October 01, 2007

The Tessem's go to the beach














Just some picture from our recent trip to the beach (Wrightsville Beach, NC). Some of them are on our facebook pages, but, I put them into a movie as well. We had a lot of fun, it was hard for us to leave. Benjamin asked if we could stay another week. Wouldn't that be wonderful!

7 comments:

Scott said...

Looks like it was a great trip! I'm sure Jessica would have loved it there! Oh and Jeff I will have my revenge!........LOVE YOU GUYS!

Jessica said...

Such fun pictures!! My favorite is the one with all of your family on the beach; it looks like it must be evening. It's so nice! What a photogenic family.

And I loved the music on the video! Good taste Jeff!

Scott said...

HEY WHATS WITH THE ONLY APPROVED COMMENTS? APPROVE THIS!

Jeffery Tessem said...

Sorry about that, comment away!

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

Once again, what amazing pictures you took! How fun! Love you!-Tiffany

Melinda Jones said...

Great pictures! We are so jealous, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Thanks for posting these, it is so good to be able to see you guys and what fun things you are up to.
Love you,
Mel and Tay

Lindon Tessems said...

Disse bildene gjore det at jeg onsker aa komme paa besok. Jeg elsker aa se mine barnabarn aa dere. Elsker Dere! Bestemor