Wednesday, October 03, 2007

And the Winner is.............




With an overwhelming landslide victory, it is our (meaning my) greatest pleasure to inform Melinda that the community has spoken. It is with even greater happiness to post this on Taylors birthday. What a better way to spend your 37th birthday than by knowing that your extended family believes that your unborn son should be called Troybert Scottthalamew Jefferson Jones.


We are very happy, though, to add another name to the list. That name is Sausage Jones. Yes, as can be seen in the picture above, Sausage Jones would be an awesome name. Why you may ask? Well, it has his last name, which is a definite plus. And secondly, comeon, doesn't everyone love sausage? What is not to like? Pork (or chicken or tofu if you would like) stuffed into a real or imitation intestine with a plethra of spices (such as basil, oregano, or nutmeg). Yes, in case Melinda and Taylor do not like the T.S.J.J. name, we offer as a second choice Sausage Jones. That would be cool.

9 comments:

Scott said...

Troybert Scottthalamew Jefferson Jones is possibly the most perfect name I have ever heard. This boy would be blessed beyond measure. So Melinda, Taylor if your reading know this no name you have thought of.....or will think of will have the same power and lovability as does this. AMEN!

Jeffery Tessem said...

We could call him TSJJ for short.

Jessica said...

Sausage Jones...that's my vote! Everyone loves sausage--he'd be such a popular kid. Although, I think he would be destined to be overweight. Hmm, maybe you best stick with TSJJ.

Scott said...

Honey there is a thing called turkey sausage…. Don’t judge

Scott said...

Sometimes my wife can be so judgmental I apologize to all.

Jessica said...

Sometimes my husband can be such a smarty pants. I apologize to all. ;P

Scott said...

Copy Cat!

Melinda Jones said...

Wow, "Sausage Jones," I can honestly say that that name somehow didn't find its way on our top ten list. But, as you cleverly pointed out, who doesn't like sausage? Also, since I may have gestational diabetes (we'll find out next week), I may be eating a lot more sausage than ever before. The name might actually be very fitting for this little boy. But, Jessica does make a good point he may find himself with a weight problem with that kind of name; turkey sausage or not! I am sure this boy appreciates your efforts in giving him a name, his parents are really being slackers about it so its nice to know that someone has his best interest at heart...even if that interest does involve breakfast meat!
Love you guys,
Mel

Lindon Tessems said...

Jeg haaper at barna faar et fint navn og ikke kjott!