We had our wards Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat this Saturday. It was fun, and for being a activity where I did the planning, I have to say it didn't have to many disasters. Some things that I found out: adults get the Wendys costume but kids do not (many children asked why I was dressed as a woman...IT WAS ONLY A WIG!), tieing donuts to strings is an art that I prefer to leave to profesionals (and by professionals, I mean someone else....those things are sticky), and finally if left to their own devices children are able to ingest vast amounts of sugar and are also able to excrete it through everyone of their pores, thus making everything sticky (I think someone got sugar on the ceiling of the culture hall, these children are amazing. It was tons of fun though, and even though I didn't have a picture of Kathleen to put on, she went as a really hot mom! ;)
Monday, October 29, 2007
Trunk or Treat/Fall Festival 2007
We had our wards Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat this Saturday. It was fun, and for being a activity where I did the planning, I have to say it didn't have to many disasters. Some things that I found out: adults get the Wendys costume but kids do not (many children asked why I was dressed as a woman...IT WAS ONLY A WIG!), tieing donuts to strings is an art that I prefer to leave to profesionals (and by professionals, I mean someone else....those things are sticky), and finally if left to their own devices children are able to ingest vast amounts of sugar and are also able to excrete it through everyone of their pores, thus making everything sticky (I think someone got sugar on the ceiling of the culture hall, these children are amazing. It was tons of fun though, and even though I didn't have a picture of Kathleen to put on, she went as a really hot mom! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow Jeff you look good as a redhead......watch out Melinda!
Love the costumes!!
I love that you guys had your trunk or treat the weekend before Halloween. Our ward always does it Halloween night, so we never get any trick-or-treaters. :(
Jeff we think your costume is the coolest one ever!!
Jeff...i was really surprised at how cool that picture looks with you and red hair....permanent change???? I say yes!
Post a Comment