Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Help name the Bosters Baby Boy!

In an ongoing effort to assist and annoy our family that is currently with child, we have added the second chapter to our naming efforts. After succesfully giving not one but two names for the Jones' for their upcoming man-cub (Troybert Scottthalamew Jefferson Jones or Sausage Jones), we would like to do the same for Jonathan and Jenny. So in that vein, to the right you will find a lovely new poll. Fresh, hand picked, organic names are presented. These names are made with the freshest consenants and vowels this side of the Misssissippi...in fact they are all free range letters. The names were lovingly handcrafted and hand typed using my Dell keyboard. So with that guarante, we present the names for the baby. Please vote. Let your voice be heard. Take a stand and assist these two parents. Let your friends know. Let your friends friends know. Heck, let your friends friends enemies know. Lets give them a great name!

5 comments:

Scott said...

X3r56t9 was my choice, anytime numbers are used in a name it makes it dang cool.

Jonathan said...

This picture makes me wonder who is fatter. I greatly appreciate the efforts put forth to name this wonderful baby. I think that this will really help. I have been thinking about these names and I really think that votes will tell. As I can see, my instinct was right about Barnabus aka Barn, Barny, or Barb (as in the wire). Cheerios.

Jonathan said...

Just think, if your name was Kriss Kross Applesauce, you could just write an "X" for your name! Followed by an apple. Or a squished apple.

Jessica said...

Gotta be The Son of the Brother of Jared; although, I'm not sure how you would shorten that...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff,

I was looking for some information on the WRISG meeting we went to and stumbled on your blog. How are things in your new home? New York is crazy, but I'm getting used to it. Drop me a quick note sometime. jth2117@columbia.edu

Jonathon Hill

PS. As for the name, I think we should just all go with our SSN anyway. It would be one less thing to memorize.