This movie is about a Brazilian soccer player, who has inovated the seal dribble, meaning he runs around ont he field carrying the ball on his head. This make the other team furious, mad, and all around angry. I think it is cool, hey he didn't touch it with his hands, and he isn't offsides. Is the big Z from France can cary the ball with his feet (jumping around with it pinned between his ankles) then why can't a Brazilian run with it on his head. Oh, the beautiful game!!
3 comments:
I think you are right, if he isn't using his hands then there shouldn't be any problems. And I'm no soccer expert but how can the French get upset when hitting the ball with ones head is perfectly legal? Anywho, there's my two cents...take it or leave it...:) love you, Tiff
That is awesome! I'm sure it infuriates the French, so good for him! ;)
Wow thats super cool! And the best part was that the French got so mad. Those poor poor froggies.
Post a Comment