Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Scott vs. Jeff: round one


Well, Scott and I started playing a form of Risk online. Today was the end of the first game. As you can see from the map, there is a clear victor....me. It was me vs. Scott vs. the computer named Winney France. This is the screen shot after I conquered both of them. The final battle of Scott being in Wilkes Land Antarctica, and my eventual victory and word domination occuring in Yakutsk in northern Asia. We will keep an ongoing talley of over battles, but I must say that i made a decissive statement today. On a side note, we also started another game with Benjamin and Andrew, however Andrew has failed to add any of his armies hence we are on home. Andrew if you are reading this, leave the blog, go to landgrab.net , and put on your blasted armies!!!! Let the games begin. LandGrab - View Board

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Best beware: once you cross Scott at Risk (or any game for that matter), it's all about vengence. I know--I've lost to him many times. Actually, it's kinda nice to see somebody beat him for a change. Good job!

Anonymous said...

VENGENCE WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!

Jeffery Tessem said...

And Mine!

Scott said...

No MINE!