
Well, our poll came and went and we now have results for who all y'all think will have the most wins in football this year (among our institutions of higher learning). With 53% of the vote, BYU is expected to have the most wins. In second place is Duke with 30% of the vote (really people, this team had lost 22 straight games until last week when they snuck past Northwestern). Finally, tied for third and last place with 7% of the votes each (which I think was one vote a piece) were the University of Colorado and Pleasant Grove High School...... um I think the state of Colorado might be a little frustrated with that. Anyway, since the poll is over, and since Melinda thinks that Scotts polling ability is much better than mine, I have opened a new poll. What name should Melinda and Taylor name their baby boy. Remember, due to a deal that Melinda made with me when she was 9 (meaning she should have understood the ramifications of her choices) regarding the molecular weight of bubble gum she is required to honor this decision (never gamble on hubba bubba!!!). So, I will let the poll decide what name she and Taylor will choose for their bambino (see the poll at the right). I will hold everyone accountable however, if there are not enough votes I will go with my sixth choice that I did not put on the list, Otavio Bunda Seca Jones (Octavious the dry bottom Jones). So it is your choice readers of Tessem Land, U.S.A. Name the Jones', save the world.
2 comments:
IT WAS I!!!! I voted for Duke probably 8 times because BYU lost to UCLA and Tulsa when they should have won both! So basically it was a vendetta. So GOOOOOOOOOO DUKE!
I too admit I voted for Duke. If I had known that Scott voted for them, I probably would have picked PGHS. ;)
Post a Comment