Saturday, September 22, 2007

Birthday gift from the Washburns






As I mentioned, I had a great
birthday. It actually continued a little bit longer into the week, when on Saturday the post man walked up to me and said he had something to big for the mail box. It looked kind of odd, being big and red and round.... and then I saw it, a big ball send U.S. Postal service. This is awesome. I never recieved a ball in the mail. I never new you could mail a ball, I mean with stamps and everything just one the ball!!! Anyway, yet again John and Kara (or Kara and John) get the most creative birthday gift award from close friends (the close second will be the President Hinkley book rewrapped into a bag of potato chips, wild). Oh, and no the ball did not come with white out, I just need to protect a little bit of our identity and wearabouts here (from the UNC fans).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so sweet, what else can one send it the mail like that?

Jessica said...

Fabulous!!

Lindon Tessems said...

Det var en interesant maate aa sende det paa. Jeg synes at et kort som vi sendte deg var ikke saa orignalt. Beklager. MAMA Tessem