Kathleen on the phone with Aunt Sharon, planning the weekend.
Grace getting ready for her bath. You can see that she got a little bit of sun.
Another picture of Aunt Sharon.
A view of some (a very small part of) the Hillsville Flee Market. This thing was amazing! There were so many people.....it was crazy.
Another movie, it is a compilation of picture, and it also has some movie in it. Hopefully the music works. We had a fun weekend, sorry the rest of you couldn't be here. It was fun to see the sights there (it was also fun to see oil treated as a food group.....I didn't know that you could fry that many different things!). We really enjoyed seeing Aunt Sharon and all of her family. We are going up to West Virginia in October to visit them again. Also, at the bottom of the page is a poll that is going on for another week or so. Check it out and put in your vote.
4 comments:
I love your pink cast Lily! Have Daddy or Mommy draw a heart on it for me ok! I love you! Aunt Tiffany
P.S. Hi Benjamin and Gracie K!!!
Jeff, you are the master of blogging! I loved the video! Tell Lilly that I love her cute pink cast!
I love your blog! Keep the pictures coming, it makes me smile when I get to see your growing family. Also, tell Lily that I decided to get a pink cast just like hers! The video footage is so fun too, but I want to see my big brother too! Love you guys.
Melinda
Grace looks sunburned! But still so so cute!
Post a Comment