Sunday, December 21, 2008
Sizzler
One of the nights we met up with Scott and Jessica and before going to their home to crash on the couch and watch a Jazz game, we went and had a nice dinner of shrimp and steak a "the Sizzler." I don't think I have eaten there since my mission when President Hoyberg took out Elder Merrill and I with the assistants after arriving in Roseville, CA. I remember the President, his wife and the assistants look of shock when neither Elder Merrill or I ordered a steak (we were trying to be the good missionaries who only ordered bread crust with water). Well, this time the shrimp (endless) and steak (not endless) were ordered and were very good. I tried diligently to catch each person (sans myself) with food in their mouths-however my Mother escaped. Nonetheless, it was a great meal. Thanks Dad and Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sizzler is fun. I always got their salad buffet. The broccoli and cheese soup is really good.
BTW I'm determined to comment on each of these entries.
Scott.....is wearing my shirt......just so everyone knows!
Eldste Tessem
Post a Comment