Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Biking and Hiking

Kathleen looking sporty
Jeff is now staring in " Men in Tights"
The Flash is running away from the bears
I am pointing out a tree. You don't se very many of these in the forest
Kathleen set up an awesome date for us. We went biking to the Eno River Park, and then went hiking for awhile. The leaves were really cool, and it was a very nice day. The drivers on the road were crazy, but we all survived. We topped it all of with Sushi....good form Kathleen, good form.

4 comments:

Scott said...

you guys are bright!

Jessica said...

I am so impressed! What an ambitious date. Our "dates" usually consist of a DVD and Totino's pizza.

And I love the spandex! ;)

Melinda Jones said...

SO FUN! I am so impressed with you guys, especially since my mobility these days is rather limited. In fact, come to think of it, I am simply impressed when watching Taylor put on his socks in the morning...oh the things we women can't do at 36 weeks! Love you guys.
-Mel

p.s. Jess is right, the spandex is pretty hot :)

Washburns said...

They have mountains in NC!? Nah... Its so cool to see what's new in Tessem Land and with the kids - oh, and you too. ;o) Miss you guys somethin' fierce!