A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Getting used to being in cold Utah after being in hot Brazil
2. Starting school again
3. noticing that Tiffany had stolen all of my clothes while I was gone
4. trying to find a job
5.playing sports
5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Change media on my islets
2. Split my 293 cells
3. Clone the STK6 gene
4. Revise my Grant
5. Eat Kathleens wonderful cooking
5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Pretzels
2. Green Apples
3. Nutella and Tortilla
4. Meat and Meat products
5. Pork Rinds (sorry, bad habit)
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Pay Tithing
2. Good bye student loans....
3. ...Hello new house!
4. Mission for Kathleen and I
5. College fund for the Chillins
5 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Cuttin' muffins
2. yelling bad words in portugues at the people who cut me off when I am biking
3. Chewing my fingernails
4. Sarcasm
5. Staying up late
5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
1. Ginormous shirts, My arms will never be that muscular and I hope my gut never is that big
2. Bermuda shorts that are so bright only color blind people were safe from a coma
3. Collared shirt (tucked in), belt, slack like shorts, and a tie.....I don't know, the influence ofVan Halen?
4. Clothing that arrived at our house in a giant garbage bag
5. Pegged pants (maybe I would wear those again)
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Lindon
2. Rio de Janeiro Brazil
3. Provo, UT
4. Denver, CO
5. Durham, N.C.
5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Dish room supervisor/pudding launcher
2. Bouncer/Peace Keeper/Linebacker at a psychiatric hospital
3. TA/ Lab technician
4. Tutor
5. Postdoctoral fellow
5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I like the taste of pickled pigs feet
2. I am down with evolution....ask me why
3. I think I might like the Broncos (this has only happened after leaving Denver)
4. everyone of the BabySitter Club books that my sisters had would be hidden in my room for an extended amount of time while I read them. I was trying to find out what women want
5. When Kathleen is watching pride and prejudice and she falls asleep, I leave it on
I am tagging the Bosters (put it on your facebook page or something): Benjamin, Joseph, Jonathan, Jenny, Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment