I just wanted to post some pictures of the kids. They are having fun, even thought the weather is turning colder. No snow yet, although we have heard that a few years ago they had 20 inches in one shot. Benjamin and Lily wanted me to post the final picture of them and their new invention. It is called the rollerskate chair. You take one chair, four rollerskates, and a person. You add all of those things together and then put it on top of a ramp, and walla, rollerskate chair going down the ramp with the person. I think they need to invent a seatbelt as well....or a rudimentry lathe.
4 comments:
The kids are all getting so big! How to come out and see you guys soon.
Fun pictures! We miss you guys. Love you all!
So fun! I can't believe how big Grace is getting...almost a year old! How can that possibly be since I have only seen her once! Are you sure you don't want to live in Idaho? Love you! -Tiff
You guys have been tagged, go to my blog to understand!
Post a Comment