Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pictures of the Kids

Benjamin at Duke Gardens, looking at the lake
Kathleen showing the kids the turtle
Lily bundled up for the cold
Preppy Grace with her bottle
Benjamin looing good just before school
Lily at the Garden
Our kids at this really cool tree
Grace playing with the leaves
Ben and Lily playing on rocks

Garce and I contemplating

I am done with two of my grants now, so I decided to throw a few pictures up here. We have been really, busy, but I am trying to catch up on some of these things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, quick question. The last picture says Daddy and Garce contemplating....since when did you change the name. I mean Ilike that name Garce....but maybe you should wait off until you get another son for that one:D:D:D:D

Jessica said...

I love the pictures. I'm always amazed at how much your little family gets out and does stuff together.

I especially love the picture of Jeff and Gracie.