Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Some fun with the kids

Benjamin and Lily on th 4th of July, watching fireworks.
Grace doing her best Groucho Marx interpretation.
Me at the Lincol Memorial
The Vietnam Memorial
The Capital Building.
Grace looking Gorgeous
Benjamin, excited for the fireworks
Lily excited for the fireworks
Ben and Lil
Lily watching the festivities

Lily doing some drawing.
Benjamin ready for pajama day at school, getting ready to bike in with Mom.
Benjamin's last day of school.
Grace saying hello
And Grace saying good bye!
Just some other pictures of our last few months here in Denver. The kids are very excited, and excitable for that matter. They especially had a lot of fun on the 4th, a breakfast at the church, swimming, a picnic, and getting to stay up late to see the fireworks.



2 comments:

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

What fun experiences you guys are having! I love these pictures; thanks for sharing! Love you guys! -Tiff

Unknown said...

When do you get the time to blog all this? You guy ammaze me good luck in NC I really envy your back yard look at all that green stuff. I really miss the green and humitiy. I know sounds funny but I miss that sticky feeling. Anyways we love you and thank for the note. Doug Ward