
My new home for research at the Stedman Institute of Duke University

Our new house, the view from the road

Inside our living room, I don't know how much we will use the fireplace in N.C.

Our backyard, finally a place to let the kids roam

Kathleen and Grace outside of the Duke Cathedral on the campus

And inside of the Cathedral

Me and my thesis mentor, James DeGregori after the official graduation and all, notice our really cool hoods (that is the blue thing).

Kathleen (isn't she gorgeous), Lily Anne, Benjamin, Gracie K, and I after the graduation. We even got the name of the school in the background.

Gracie K just being the cute girl that she is. She has mastered the art of spitting and blowing bubbles.

Me with the R2-D2 mail box in Washington D.C. Is it a bad thing when one of your favorite thigns about a trip is a glammed up mailbox?

Um, our backward again? I don't know why this is here
Well, we have had an extremely busy last few months. With a thesis defense, meetings in Keysone and Washington D.C., my graduation, and looking for a place to live in Durham we have been extremely busy and I have not updated anything. So here are some picks that describe what has gone on with us since the last entry in February....
2 comments:
I love your new house! It will be perfect for you guys, and I am sure the kids are going to love the backyard! YEA!!! Also, what a good looking graduate Jeff! We are SO PROUD OF YOU! I can't believe your new research building is called Stedman, it was meant to be! -Tiffany
Hi Jeff, Kathleen and the family,
This is Shauna SEdamano from the Heather Ridge Ward. Well we don't actually live in that ward anymore etc... We are moving to Pennsylvania and have a friend moving to California and are wondering a bout the moving service that packed your things and moved you across country. Could you send me any information you can about that. Also what was the cost of using a moving service?
Post a Comment