Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kathleen Tessem
JOBS I'VE HAD Babysitter, weed puller person (hot, hot, hot!) Dance instructor, Secretary, Referree, Student Supervisor (I told people where to clean), custodian, Cook, Personal Care Assistant, Violin Teacher, Preschool Teacher, Clogging instructor. PLACES I HAVE LIVED Oregon, Alaska, Utah, Colorado, North Carolina in a few days! Mexico very briefly PLACES I WANT TO VISIT Africa, Italy, New York, Maine ooh so inviting, Alaska, Australia, Latin America PLACES I HAVE VISITED OR, ID, WA, MT, WY, CA, AZ, NM, CO, NC, MA, Norway, England, Mexico, GA, UT, NV, AK, Canada, as many Temples as we can get to. SHOWS I WATCH House, So you think you can dance, Lost, and currently pretty much books, books, books FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT Carrabas, fun eclectic local hole in the wall joints, pretty much any family at home creations WEBSITES I VISIT craigslist, google, lds.org, online library catalog, now I tag these 5 people Kara Washburn, Jessica Stegelmeir, Charles Boster, Emma Jeane Boster, Benjamin Boster. If you have already been tagged go ahead and disregard my message :)

1 comment:

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

Weed puller person, that does sound hot. Did you do that at BYU? Oh the things we do to make a few $! -Tiff