Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tiffany Tagged me (and Kathleen) so here is Jeffs respons:

Jeffery Tessem
JOBS I'VE HAD
Dominos Pizza Special Helper
Car Washer
Tutor
Food Science Assistant
Dishwasher
Early Morning Sandwich maker
Teaching Assistant
Research Assistant
Psychiatric Technician-a.k.a bouncer
Graduate Student
PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Orem, Ut
Lindon, Ut
Redding, CA
Gridley, CA
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Provo, UT
Denver, CO
in August Durham, NC
PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
Italy
Brazil
Argentina
Uruguay
Norway
Antarctica
Church History Sites
China
PLACES I HAVE VISITED
Norway
Brazil
States: WA, OR, CA, AZ, UT, ID, NV, MT, WY, CO, NM, FL, NC, MA, NY, D.C,
TV SHOWS I WATCH
Lost
House
NOVA
Numbers
FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT
Rodizio Grill
WEBSITES I VISIT
Tiff and Jasons Blog
ld.org
espn.com
usatoday.com
msnbc.com
quicktime.com


So I tag these 5 people:

Scott Tessem, Jessica Tessem, Gary Stedman, Daniel Boster, Jared Boster

1 comment:

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

Dominoes Pizza "Special Helper" huh, I wondered what our "official" title was. HA! Also I like the Bouncer job title too, a little more accurate really :) -Tiff